Renters insurance is protection for your personal contents against damage, theft and the elements. It pays for the damages from a covered event. The renters policy is a combination of several individual types of coverage's. At Foy Insurance, we work with you to determine what best fits your unique situation. We want to help you understand how to make the best insurance decision, reducing the chance of a financial loss in your life. How do we accomplish this? Foy Insurance employees are knowledgeable, friendly professionals that work closely with some of the best insurance companies in New England to provide our clients with competitive prices and choice. This combination has served the Foy clients well for over 100 years.
- Personal Possessions (Contents) - If your personal possessions—including furniture, clothing and appliances—are damaged or lost as a result of a covered loss, a Foy Insurance carrier partner will arrange for them to be repaired or replaced. Policy limits, terms and conditions apply.
- Additional Living Expense - If your home is unlivable due to a covered loss, a Foy Insurance carrier partner will cover the additional necessary expenses you incur, up to the limits stated in your policy, to live elsewhere, enabling your family to maintain its normal standard of living.
- Extra Coverage for Valuables - If you own certain high-value items, such as jewelry, art or camera equipment, you should consider adding this coverage.
- Liability - If someone is accidentally injured or has property damaged while on your premises, a Foy Insurance carrier partner will defend any claims against you and pay those claims up to your policy limits. We'll also pay for reasonable and necessary medical expenses up to the limit you purchased, regardless of who was at fault.
- Medical Payments to Others - This coverage may help pay for medical or funeral expenses of someone who is injured on your property.
Discounts or special coverage offered by some of the insurance carriers we represent. Let your Foy Insurance professional know which discounts or special coverages are important to you and they will let you know if they apply to you or your insurance carrier.
- Multi-Policy - Combine your auto, home or umbrella and receive up to a 30% discount
- Protective Device Discount- Get a discount if your home has smoke detectors, fire alarms, burglary alarms or other qualifying devices
- Deductibles- You can save money by having a higher deductible on your policy
- Non-Smoker – Up to 10% savings for not using tobacco
- Education – Savings for those with college degrees and students with a B or better average
- Loss Free – Varying savings for number of years loss free
- Pay in Full – If you can pay your entire premium you could save up to 10%
- Advanced Quote – If you get a quote at Foy 7-30 days prior to your renewal
- Disappearing Deductible - A portion of your deductible disappears every year you are loss free
Actual coverage, discounts, and special coverage options vary by insurance carrier. Remember, the lowest priced insurance might not be the best insurance after a loss. Take the time with a Foy Insurance professional to learn more about your insurance options. Find my local agency