Homeowners insurance is protection for your home against damage, theft and the elements. It pays for the damages from a covered event. The homeowners policy is a combination of several individual types of coverage's. Your home is more than just a dwelling, and we'll help you protect it with the right choice for you.
- Dwelling Coverage- This insurance helps protect the structure, built-in appliances and wall-to-wall carpet of your house from damage.
- Other Structures Coverage- This option covers property not attached to your house. This can include a detached garage, shed or a gazebo.
- Personal Possessions- If your personal possessions—including furniture, clothing and appliances—are damaged or lost as a result of a covered loss, a Foy Insurance carrier partner will arrange for them to be repaired or replaced. Policy limits, terms and conditions apply.
- Additional Living Expense- If your home is unlivable due to a covered loss, a Foy Insurance carrier partner will cover the additional necessary expenses you incur, up to the limits stated in your policy, to live elsewhere, enabling your family to maintain its normal standard of living.
- Extra Coverage for Valuables- If you own certain high-value items, such as jewelry, art or camera equipment, you should consider adding this coverage.
- Liability- If someone is accidentally injured or has property damaged while on your premises, a Foy Insurance carrier partner will defend any claims against you and pay those claims up to your policy limits. We'll also pay for reasonable and necessary medical expenses up to the limit you purchased, regardless of who was at fault.
- Medical Payments to Others- This coverage may help pay for medical or funeral expenses of someone who is injured on your property.
- Ordinance or Law Insurance- This insurance may help pay to rebuild your house to current building codes after a covered loss.
- Inflation Protection- If you purchase Inflation Protection Coverage at an additional cost, a Foy Insurance carrier partner will automatically adjust your policy limits to keep pace with inflation - and you will receive a discount on your policy premium.
Discounts or special coverage offered by some of the insurance carriers we represent. Let your Foy Insurance professional know which discounts or special coverages are important to you and they will let you know if they apply to you or your insurance carrier.
- Multi-Policy - Combine your auto, home or umbrella and receive up to a 30% discount
- Protective Device Discount- Get a discount if your home has smoke detectors, fire alarms, burglary alarms or other qualifying devices
- Age of Construction Discount- Earn additional savings on your homeowner's insurance coverage based on your home's age
- Deductibles- You can save money by having a higher deductible on your policy
- Non-Smoker – Up to 10% savings for not using tobacco
- Education – Savings for those with college degrees and students with a B or better average
- Loss Free – Varying savings for number of years loss free
- Pay in Full – If you can pay your entire premium you could save up to 10%
- Advanced Quote – If you get a quote at Foy 7-30 days prior to your renewal
- AAA – Member discount (varies by state).
- Disappearing Deductible - A portion of your deductible disappears every year you are loss free
Actual coverage, discounts, and special coverage options vary from carrier and state auto programs. Remember, the lowest priced insurance might not be the best insurance after a loss. Take the time with a Foy Insurance professional to learn more about your insurance options. Find my local agency