Automobile insurance is used to protect you against expenses you may not otherwise be able to afford if you are involved in an automobile accident. The automobile policy is a combination of several individual types of coverage's. At Foy Insurance, we work with you to determine what best fits your unique situation. We want to help you understand how to make the best insurance decision, reducing the chance of a financial loss in your life. How do we accomplish this? Foy Insurance employees are knowledgeable, friendly professionals that work closely with some of the best insurance companies in New England to provide our clients with competitive prices and choice. This combination has served the Foy clients well for over 100 years.
Discounts or special coverage offered by some of the insurance carriers we represent. Let your Foy Insurance professional know which discounts or special coverages are important to you and they will let you know if they apply to you or your insurance carrier.
- Multi-Policy - Combine your auto, home, umbrella, motorcycle, boat, or recreational vehicle and receive up to a 30% discount
- Non-Smoker – Up to 10% savings for not using tobacco
- Education – Savings for those with college degrees and students with a B or better average
- Multi-Car – Up to 30% discount when more than 1 car is on your policy
- Loss Free – Varying savings for number of years loss free
- Prior coverage – Those with six months or more of prior continuous car insurance
- Pay in Full – If you can pay your entire premium you could save up to 10%
- Advanced Quote – If you get a quote at Foy 7-30 days prior to your renewal
- Hybrid Vehicle Discount- You must own or lease a hybrid car
- AAA – Member discount (varies by state)
- Snap Shot – Available through Progressive Auto Insurance – snapshot offers discounts up to 30% depending on your driving habits.
- Accident Waiver - Waives the surcharges associated with an at fault accident
- Disappearing deductible - A portion of your deductible disappears every year you are loss free
- Replacement Car - Replaces your car with a new car of same model year or newer. Available on brand new model years only
- Glass Deductible waiver - Waives the comprehensive deductible
- Original Equipment Manufactured Parts Guarantee (OEM) - Guarantees the use of OEM parts for a number of years past the state requirements
- Young Adult Safe Driver - Young drivers with clean driving records get greatly reduced rates
- Roadside Assistance - Expanded towing and labor coverage
- Loan/Lease GAP - Provides payment for the GAP when your car is a total loss and your loan exceeds the value of your car
Actual coverage, discounts, and special coverage options vary from carrier and state auto programs. Remember, the lowest priced insurance might not be the best insurance after a loss. Take the time with a Foy Insurance professional to learn more about your insurance options. Find my local agency